Jordan move back on?

Havant and Waterlooville's heroic FA Cup winning performance in their 4-2 replay win over League One leaders Swansea on Wednesday night has landed the Westleigh Park side a dream date with Liverpool at Anfield in the next round, not to mention a major cash windfall of anywhere up to £900,000.

One man who could be set to miss this "once in a lifetime game" is long term Spitfires target, Tom Jordan.

The centre half, son of Portsmouth coach Joe, had been left out of Shaun Gale's squad for sometime since making it publicly known that he would like to link up with former boss Ian Baird.

Tom just recently had found a way back into the Havant and Waterlooville team owing to a defensive injury crisis and scored two goals in his comeback game against St. Albans City before netting the fourth in the midweek cup upset but has once again stated where he would like to see his immediate future lie.

Jordan: "I have said to the guys it would be double standards of me to say one week I want to go and then now we have got the draw at Anfield to say I will stay."I have nailed my colours to the mast now and if that does mean missing a once in a lifetime game at Anfield then I have to say that I feel that I would like to go to Eastleigh."It is one of those situations which I hope will get resolved. Watch this space and see what happens."

Jordan: "I have said to the guys it would be double standards of me to say one week I want to go and then now we have got the draw at Anfield to say I will stay.

"I have nailed my colours to the mast now and if that does mean missing a once in a lifetime game at Anfield then I have to say that I feel that I would like to go to Eastleigh.

"It is one of those situations which I hope will get resolved. Watch this space and see what happens."

- Jordan: I'd swap Anfield for Eastleigh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deal sealed with Lawshield

Eastleigh Res. 0-1 Tooting & Mitcham Utd Res.

Richard Hill