Bringing back the blog!

Personal message from Jamie Montigue:

After a two-season absence, I have decided to revive and bring back the blog!

So it hasn't really gone anywhere, in fact, those of you who know me personally are aware that I was the one to disappear - all the way to Asia to be in China with Johannah, who is now my wife.

As I have embarked on this life-changing move to another continent,  obviously it goes without saying that I couldn't be so close to Eastleigh Football Club anymore.

That said, my passion for football, writing, blogging, journalism and love for the Spitfires is still strong and I want to continue the work that I started back in 2006 and get back in to it again.

I want to start writing articles again as and when I can. My plan for the site is to keep it as up to date as possible and for it to be a companion and an extra to the official website - http://www.eastleighfc.com

I would really like the Eastleigh supporters to get on board with this. You can be a great help to me in providing content that I will look to edit and publish here. I will be looking for the fans' views on the games, players and all things Eastleigh FC. 

I want your opinions, your reactions, your player ratings and match summaries. I hope to post match reactions from you the Spitfires supporters each game. If you have videos and pictures that you want to share and to be published here too - contact me, give me a shout and let's get this blog back up and running again for Spitfires everywhere.

Thank you all for your support. I'm looking forward to providing new content again and to hearing from you all. 

If you would like to get in touch and to have your content published here please e-mail me at jamiemontigue@outlook.com or send me a tweet @jamiemontigue

Jamie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deal sealed with Lawshield

Richard Hill

Eastleigh Res. 0-1 Tooting & Mitcham Utd Res.