Reda Johnson on his fitness and new role

Reda Johnson is on his way back from injury and should be back out on the pitch again very soon.

The commanding centre-half said: “I’m feeling a lot better so I’m happy. I’ve worked hard to come back from my injury with Cooky (physio Andy Cook) so I have to thank him for that and I’m very pleased.”

Reda says that Eastleigh can expect a tough game at the weekend when the Spitfires take on Guiseley and he is looking forward to seeing what the new young lads can bring to the team.

“It should be a hard game. We’ve got a lot of new players so we’re trying to bring something new and hopefully we’ll do well because we’ve got the players, we’ve got very young, talented players here and hopefully everything will go very well.”

Johnson has recently taken on a new role as an ambassador to the Pan Disabiliity team here at Eastleigh and he can’t wait to get started.

“I’m really looking to meeting them because it’s something I really like. I worked in the past when I was in Sheffield with people with disabilities and the same in France.

“It’s something I really like because it’s something where you have to give more time to them. I’m looking forward to seeing them soon.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deal sealed with Lawshield

Richard Hill

Eastleigh Res. 0-1 Tooting & Mitcham Utd Res.